Monday, February 16, 2015

PORTABLE TABLE AND CHAIRS STORAGE FOR AIRSTREAM INTERSTATE

I literally did the Happy Dance in the middle of Michaels craft store when quite by accident I found this large art tote (I went in there to get my husband a decoupage tool for smoothing air bubbles out of some Dynamat and radiant barrier we were installing in our Interstate's cab above the liner).
Not only does it fit the little folding aluminum table that we find to be indispensable, it also holds two collapsible chairs, and it it is the same style as the folders I picked to hold our Corelle dishes and other kitchen supplies (the two smaller folders slide in on either side of the microwave oven).
Here is the sourcing info.
This tote solves an annoying problem in providing a behind-the-seat storage sleeve for the table and two small folding chairs.
Eureka - I found it!
We tried keeping the table here without a holding device, but every time I would accelerate strongly, it would pitch backwards and slam against the mid-bath wall, making a racket.  With this sleeve and its open handles, I can add a small adhesive hook to keep it from flopping around.  The two outdoor folding chairs are at the bottom of the sleeve, not visible in these photos. 
If you use Michaels coupons (available online - pull them up on your smartphone), then the cost of this art tote is somewhere between $9 and $12.
Michaels also has a lot of other cool organizational stuff - I got these little bins on sale for 99 cents each and hung them from the spice rack bar using Velcro.
As always, this is a noncommercial post presenting personal opinions only.  No retailer has provided any consideration in exchange for being cited.

No comments:

Post a Comment